27th November 2020
Following yesterday’s announcement that Coventry is in Tier 3 we have relooked at plans for Christmas.
In the coming weeks we are excited as the children will be starting our Stoke “Never Taught Before Topic” This will be a chance for us to explore learning with our children and experiment with our approaches to the curriculum. Running alongside this will be our Christmas celebrations.
Over the next few weeks, we will work hard to enable our children to enjoy the festive period and share as much with you as we can. Coming up are the following events:
- Next week a small group of Year 6 children are going to a Christmas Tree farm to choose, dig up and bring back the school tree
- Christmas Post will be running in December, please ensure you put the on the envelopes. The post box will be emptied each Friday ready for sorting and delivery to the different bubbles. If
- Nursery and Reception children are working towards a Christmas Play which we will film and share safely with parents.
- Year 2 will be sharing a Christmas Song Celebration which we will film and share with parents
- We are working with the children across school to share our “12 Days before Christmas” singing celebration.
- We are excited about the 2021 Stoke Calendar. This a chance for all our children to feature in our calendar for next year. A great chance to capture a moment in your child’s life as they stand with all their friends. You will receive a letter shortly which will advise you how to purchase these fantastic gifts.
- As we approach the end of term we will also have Christmas fun in our bubbles. We will share more of this towards the last week of term.