This week we are continuing our theme 'On The Farm'. We will be finding out about different types of farming and the animals that we get on farms. Our focus is on understanding the world and being creative!
Other activities to try at home this week:
- make a farm animal hand puppet out of an old sock and tell a story to somebody at home.
- Look at the internet to find out about real life farms
- Recap our story from last week- What The Ladybird Heard by Julia Donaldson
- Read stories you have at home that are set on a farm.
- Role play farms using animals you have at home and building enclosures using blocks.
- If you are feeling brave, follow the recipe below to have a go at baking your own bread.