This week in theme we are focusing on a story all about winter. The story is called One Snowy Night, it is about a hedgehog who goes out in winter instead of hibernating as they normally do. Please feel free to listen and watch Monday's theme lesson as many times as you like to ensure your child is familiar with the story. We will be varying the activities this week so that we can cover different aspects of the curriculum. Please send in the theme task photo at the end of each day so that we can continue to update your child's learning journal.
Other activities to try at home this week:
- Use a purple mash activity or online game to practise using technology. In school we are using Paint to draw pictures.
- listen to stories or look at books about winter- have you got any at home?
- complete a jigsaw by joining the pieces
- talk about the weather and send us in a video
- we are going to try making wax resist winter hats using wax crayon and water colour paint
- colouring in to practise pencil control
- when you go out, count your steps or jumps to practise your maths
- build a structure using blocks, junk modelling or playdough
WE ARE SORRY IF YOU HAD AN ERROR MESSAGE TRYING TO COMPLETE MONDAY'S THEME LESSON- IT HAS BEEN RE-LOADED AND WE HAVE MOVED THE LESSON ALONG TO TUESDAY AS IT IS IMPORTANT EVERYONE KNOWS THE STORY BEFORE WE MOVE ONTO OTHER LEARNING TASKS.