Last week the weather really helped with the start of our Winter theme. This week, we will be continuing our theme of 'Winter Wonderland' and finding out about hibernation, keeping warm and polar animals.
There will be a daily lesson added below, but here is a list of activities you could do at home:
- use the internet to find out about animals that hibernate
- draw and write about the animals you have found out about
- look around the garden for signs of winter
- continue to investigate ice (ice cubes if you have them) Can you find any in the garden? What does it feel like? What happens when we touch it?
- find out about polar animals ( we will be introducing this in Wednesday's lesson)
- creating collage and painted pictures of animals we have talked about